Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh The Places You'll Go.... i hope

This started out as a Bucket List (a list of stuff you want to do before you "kick the bucket" ... you know die...) but it became a list of places that I want to go to. Hopefully I'll get to do a bucket list one day and even more hopefully I'll get to do most of it.

1. Universal Studios (more specifically the Harry Potter theme park)
Hello my name is Christina. And I'm a Harry Potter fanatic. But even if you just read the books, you're still gonna want to go to the Harry Potter theme park. It's going to be amazing! You'll be able to part of that world for atleast a few hours and it's sort of a dream come true to just stand in Hogsmeade. I don't care I'm a dork. I'm definitely saving up money to go; I know I won't even go out to the other sections of the whole park either. It's going to be soooooo exciting. The rides won't even matter either.

2. Las Vegas
Yes. Las Vegas. If you know me you would probably be surprised by this but I really want to go. I have got to wait a couple of more years, but I'm going one day. It might be a while because I've got to wait to save up again after I use all that money for Universal. I'm a little worried too because I think of myself as a good budgeter.... is that a word? But I don't think I would get too addicted. I'm really excited about the slots, even though I know the chance of winning big is slim to none and its basically throwing your money away but i dont care.

3. Disneyworld
Again, it's going to take a long time for me to be able to go. I'll probably go when I have kids of my own I hope. But I've never been! I know it's devastating, right?

4. Scotland
Actually Scotland should be number 3 but I don't ever seen me going there because I'll have no one to go with me. Maybe my sister, but I don't know. If I ever win the lottery then I definitely going even by myself. But I can't see me traveling by myself .... neither can my parents. yeah. But Scotland is sooo beautiful. It's got castles, Sean Connery, James McAvoy, and JK ROWLING! I mean I won't get to meet them or even see them but they're there.

5. Not sure.... Austrailia's nice but I would just go to just talk to people. I don't really have the urge to go there. I could be like Dwight Schrute and hike the Lord of the Rings trail in New Zealand, but I'm not big enough of a fan. I would say England but that automatically goes under Scotland because if I'm going to either one I'll go to the other because they're right next to each other. Maybe somewhere historic in the US like Philadelphia or Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment