Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blueberry Muffins

I currrently work at Smoothie King. It's pretty much self explained. I make smoothies in a health food store. A few months ago we ordered some muffins. I thought that they were regular boring muffins. Nope. I was so wrong. One day I came in starving and picked up a blueberry muffins. I pretty much scarfed it down. It was delicious. Even when I pulled open the package the smell of blueberries met my nose. My mouth watered. My stomach growled. Mmmmm. Ha Ha. Wow I'm getting hungry thinking abut them. Actually I might be exaggerating a little bit... just a little bit. But I have to right if I'm going to get three hundred words. I may be close to one hundred now.

We also have banana and chocolate muffins. I haven't tried then yet; I'm not sure if I even will. In health food products, chocolate tastes so different - too chocolaty or fake. Also I don't like bananas anymore. They weren't my favorite fruit before but I didn't detest them. My taste buds are odd because if there is any hint of banana in my smoothie, I will taste the banana. I can't help it even if there were four other fruits in it. One time, my coworker, Craig, decided to make a crazy energy enhanced smoothie. He made the Power Punch Plus with energy and extreme caffeine enhancers. The Power Punch Plus has strawberries, bananas, and already has a energy nutrient mix that makes me hyper (it's the thing here that does.) So it was energy packed. It's actually our most nutritious smoothie. Anyways Craig took one sip of that smoothie and puked. Not really, that would have been gross. But according to him, it just tasted just like powdery. I took a sip and only tasted the bananas. I couldn't even taste the extra powders put in it. So I have enhanced banana tasting powers. But I wouldn't say that they were powers; if I could have any power I would fly... but that's a whole other blog. I could easily do three hundred words on that.

But back to topic.... blueberry muffins are awesome. They were what I looked forward too during my first class on the day. And I also had a pretty good day after that... so if you're having a really bad try a blueberry muffin.... preferably from Smoothie King.

No comments:

Post a Comment