Saturday, April 18, 2009

Movies I Should See

This will probably be a long long long list of movies that I need to see before I die. Some of these will probably be movies that I've seen most parts of, but I need to see the whole thing... in one sitting. Also some of them will be movies that I don't want to see but feel that I should....
1. The Godfather I, II, III
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Say Anything
4. Almost Famous
5. The Shining
6. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
7. Gone With the Wind
8. Office Space
9. Animal House
10. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
11. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
12. Annie Hall
13. Cool Hand Luke
14. Vertigo
15. Philadelphia
16. Close Encounters of the Third Kind
17. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
18. MASH
19. Fargo
20. Dirty Harry
21. The Outsiders
22. Sound of Music
23. Citizen Kane
24. Caddyshack
25. Planes, Trains, & Automobiles
26. Ace Ventura
27. Beverly Hills Cop
28. American Graffiti
29. Annie Hall
30. The Bid Lebowski
31. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
32. Spaceballs
33. High Fedelity
34. Clerks
35. His Girl Friday
36. Weekend at Bernies
37. Police Academy
38. slumdog millionaire
39. major payne
40. catch 22
41. barefoot in the park
42. a clockwork orange
43. the dirty dozen
44. driving miss daisy
I'm too tired now. I can't really think of more. I keep thinking about movies that are really good that I've seen, plus it's late and I can't really concentrate. i was hoping to get to 100 but i only got 44. if i got to 100 then i could have definitely gotten to 100 words but now i don't know. some of these I've seen bits and peices of it like the dirty dozen, just not all of it. the only thing that's fairly recent is slumdog. it won best movie this year so i figured it should be there plus its about a gameshow and who doesnt love a gameshow? no one right. well now its actually different because reality tv is.... no words but badly stupid. but old game shows like match game are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment